According to Forbes, Justin Bieber was the highest-earning entertainer under 30 during the 12 month period that ended June 2014. The second spot was taken by British boy band, One Direction. Taylor Swift made it to the third spot on the list which makes her the highest earning female entertainer under 30 for the year 2013-2014.
With estimated earnings of $34 million, Jennifer Lawrence (24) was the only non-singer who made it to the top 10 taking the seventh spot on the list.
Below mentioned is the entire list of Top 10 entertainers with their ages at the time and estimated earnings for the year 2013-2014
- Justin Bieber, 20, $80 million
- One Direction, 21 (average age), $75 million
- Taylor Swift, 24, $64 million
- Bruno Mars, 29, $60 million
- Rihanna, 26, $48 million
- Miley Cyrus, 22, $36 million
- Jennifer Lawrence, 24, $34 million
- Lady Gaga, 28, $33 million
- Avicii, 25, $28 million
- Skrillex, 26, $18 million